Monday 26 November 2012

Just the Beginning . . .

For over a month now my life has been filled with a joy unspeakable - the kind of joy only to be found within the tender sanctity of two people committing the rest of their lives to one another. "My heart is glad and my whole being rejoices" [Psalm 16:9] Only someone as good as our God could imagine something like this up!

I don't ever want to forget these days. This is a quiet place for my reflections on marriage. On learning how to become a godly wife. About my stumbles and my victories and my unspeakable joy in the midst of it all.

Thank you God for creating marriage - it is already more than I could ever have imagined!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason my comment from yesterday is not showing up :-(

    I'm so proud of you and the woman you have become. Standing by that commitment you made as a very young teen, to guard your heart and wait for the man God made for you.
    You are now reaping the blessings <3

    Love you! Mama xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Connie! She is such a special young lady that stuck to her beliefs among all the pressures life had for her. She is truly one of a kind and her heart always shows it <3~ We are so proud of her also~ you did a great job with her Connie just in case you haven't been told that lately.
    We love you all very much <3 John and Elaine

    ReplyDelete